Sunday, June 9, 2013

Influenster Vox Box: Something Blue

Since 2011 I've had the great joy of being apart of The Influenster community. I heard about the site from a youtuber. Basically what Influenster is it's a site that sends out sometimes monthly boxes called a vox box filled with free products to try out from different companies and in return you fill out a few surveys and give your honest opinion about the products. Besides giving back your feedback the only catch is you have to qualify for the box of free goodies they send out. Sometimes you qualify sometimes you don't. Either way it's a great company and I have had so much fun trying out all the cool new products I got sent. Here is what I got for the bridal Something Blue Vox Box. Enjoy :)

Check out and join the site here Influenster










No comments:

Post a Comment